When life hands you scraps...turn it into art!

Pages

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Some day my prince will come...

I just couldn't stop at ONE princess, so I just had to make another! My son loves this princess just as much as the last...but he sure thinks that hunter in the movie is scary, you'd think the witch would scare the pants off of him, but NOOOOOOOOOO, he thinks she's "nice!" Have you guessed yet, it's SNOW WHITE! She's one of my all-time favorite's too! The only thing I'd suggest is DON'T try assembling these lovely ladies at 11:00 at night, I thought I was going to go blind assembling the small little layers!



Here she is in all her beauty!


Base:


Skin:



Layers, Layers (shift) & Extras:



More "Extras":



Whites:



Eyes:



Snow White was cut at 5" from the Disney Happily Ever After Cartridge.


I hope you've enjoyed watching Snow White come to life! If you see anything on my Blog that you'd just love to have for yourself, shoot me a line at sandiegocoley@yahoo.com. Have a great day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment