When life hands you scraps...turn it into art!

Pages

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Big Boy Room

The time has come & my son is ready to move on to bigger & brighter things...i.e., his Big Boy Room! I wanted to make sure it was EXTRA special for him, especially with a new little brother or sister on the way. My son LOVES to go to Disneyland with Mommy & Daddy, and loves pretty much ALL things Disney, so deciding on the theme of the room was the easy part. I didn't want to spend a ton of money making it his own, so I collaborated with my baby sister and came up with the idea to decorate with scrapbook frames filled with pictures of Brody with his favorite Disney characters as the focal point on one of the walls. Here is the result...



All characters were created using the Mickey & Friends Cricut Cartridge.

No comments:

Post a Comment