When life hands you scraps...turn it into art!

Pages

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Bibbidy-Bobbidy-Boo

Just because I've got a little boy, it doesn't mean I can't create something for a little princess too! I've got something really special in the works for my niece Marley, so this is just a teaser of what's to come! I recently purchased the Happily Ever After cartridge, and when it came in the mail just days later I just had to see what I could create. So as quickly as I could tear the plastic shell of, the cart was in my Expression! Watch Cinderella come alive before your very eyes...it's just like magic!








Base/Skin:




Hair:





Whites/Extras:




Layers:



Layers (shift):


Cinderella was cut at 5" from the Happily Ever After Cricut Cart. Stay tuned, there is more Disney Princess Magic just around the corner...it's off to work we go ;) (That's your hint)

1 comment: