When life hands you scraps...turn it into art!

Pages

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Magical Memories

Today's post is close to my heart...I recently took my Gram (or Tutu as my son calls her) to Disneyland for the first time in ages. It was such a special day for the three of us, that I wanted to make sure to display it in a extra special way!!! This is only the 1st half of the album, the 2nd half is in progress...stay tuned, it's Tutu's Trip to the Zoo ;)


First Page:



Embellishments made for this page were done using Designer's Calendar & Mickey & Friends Cricut Cartridges


Small World Layout:



Embellishments for this page were done using George & Basic Shapes and Everyday Paper Dolls Cricut Cartridges


Jungle Cruise/Fantasyland Layout:



Embellishments for these pages were done using George & Basic Shapes Cricut Cartridge Pluto/Journal Layout:



Embellishments for these pages were done using Mickey & Friends Cricut Cartridge. The page on the right was left blank intentionally for journaling.




If this post has sparked an interest in your very own Disney album, please contact me at sandiegocoley@yahoo.com and we can start making your magical ideas a reality!!!

1 comment:

  1. wow this almost made me cry so Gram is going to LOVE it!!! Great job sister!

    ReplyDelete