When life hands you scraps...turn it into art!

Pages

Monday, March 14, 2011

Baby Girl Mini Album - Take 2

When I have an opportunity to create AND do something special for someone, I jump on it! For this project, my baby sister wanted to give a personal gift at a baby shower she attended this weekend, and didn't quite have the time to complete something herself. She is always willing to step in and help others when they need it, so this was my turn to do something for her. Here is my creation:








B(aby):




A:


B:


Y:



Materials/Directions:

Book - Hand cut at 3, 5, 7 & 9" x 5" out of chipboard

Base Layers - Hand cut at 3, 5, 7 & 9" x 5

Photo Matting - Hand cut to fit wallet & 4x6 photos

Embelishments - Cut using Cricut New Arrival Cartridge


If you are interested in creating a custom word book (it does NOT have to be a baby album), please let me know...I'd love to make you something just your own!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment