When life hands you scraps...turn it into art!

Pages

Friday, March 18, 2011

Magical Memories - Part 2, Tutu goes to the Zoo

Way ahead of schedule (a full week to be exact...patting self on back), and much to my surprise, I am finished with the Magical Memories album!!! The 1st half was Tutu's Trip to the Magical Kingdom (a.k.a. Disneyland), and the 2nd half is our trip to the San Diego Zoo. Her last trip there happens to be the day that my husband and I announced we were having our first baby...this trip, I'm pregnant with our second :D I hope you enjoy taking a mini-trip around the World Famous San Diego Zoo with my family!


Intro Layout:


San Diego Zoo spelled with ZooBalloo Cricut Cartridge

Elephant Odyssey Layout:


Embellishments for this layout were done using Create a Critter & Classic Font

"Popping Up" & Rhino Layout:


"Take 1"


"Take 2" - I like this so much better!!!

Sometimes words just speak for themselves...no embellishments needed!




Stinky Mingo Layout:

Last page left blank for journaling




Thank you so much for taking the time to look at the 2nd half of the Magical Memories Album. If you are interested in an album similar to this, to document more than one special outing with YOUR family, please contact me at sandiegocoley@yahoo.com for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment