When life hands you scraps...turn it into art!

Pages

Sunday, April 3, 2011

My Lucky Charm

Seeing that St. Patty's Day has just passed, I thought I'd share one of the recent layouts I created for my sons baby book. I had started out of order with 4th of July, and found no reason to jump back in order now. I used what I had saved away in a box...a couple of cards (one tucked away in an envelope), and his 8x10 I took during an impromptu home portrait session with my Mom. In order to spruce up the page a bit, I took to my Designer's Calendar Cricut Cartridge and created a few embellishements - a phrase, hat/clover, clover in a box & the year. Because these images don't come with a layering feature, I created my own layer by reducing the size of the top layer by just 0.25".
Here it is:

No comments:

Post a Comment