When life hands you scraps...turn it into art!

Pages

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Some Bunny Loves You

I know Easter has come and gone, but I forgot to post the cards I made up for the adults in our life.  I found the stamp in a bargain bin at JoAnn's Fabrics...I'm tellin' ya, keep your eye out, you'll never know what treasure you'll find in a $1 bin ;)  I used the Create A Critter cart (AGAIN) to make up the cute little bunny rabbits (2 1/2"), and included a personal photo of my son with the Easter Bunny.  Simple, yet thoughtful!

Enjoy!

From an army of bunnies...
...to this cute little Rabbit

And here are a couple of pictures of our fun filled Easter Sunday!




2 comments:

  1. Best card maker ever!!

    http://lovecupcakesandjesus.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the army of bunnies! Thanks for stopping by my blog and for becoming a follower. I am your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete