When life hands you scraps...turn it into art!

Pages

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Let's Play

Man, four days without a Blog post...I've really been slacking!  Well, I've actually been working away on a couple of really big projects, but I can't post about them because they are gifts.  I've also been working on some Mother's Day projects (which aren't going so well), and I'm SO behind on my Easter cards this year...there's just not enough time in the evening after I put my son to bed to get it all done!

Anyway...I thought I'd dig something out of the archives to share with you all today!  I made this invitation for my sons 2nd Birthday Party this past October.  I enlisted my mom to help me assemble the 20 invites, and boy was I glad I did, she had a great idea to use "googly eyes" instead of paper, turned out so cute.  While the character wasn't that intricate, it does help to have someone assembling while you're cutting with the Cricut.  It's good social time too ;)

Here he is...the roughest, toughest cowboy around, Sheriff Woody!!!


Woody was cut from the Toy Story Cricut cart at 5" and Lets Play was cut from the same cart at 2 1/2"

2 comments:

  1. very cute invitation. Love it. found your blog from Momo's site. I am a follower now. I am very new at blogging and only have one project posted on my blog but feel free to check it out. There will be more posted.

    Happy Crafting,
    Kim
    http://mycraftingcreations.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I'm a new follower from K Andrew's Link Up party. Catching up after the Easter holiday :o)
    Come visit when you can!
    Cara
    www.CarasScrapNStampArt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete